Selling Your Book at Book No Further
Book No Further is committed to promoting local authors and books about Western Virginia, Appalachia and the South. We feature books that are relevant to our customers and our mission. (If you have not visited our store you are strongly encouraged to do so before you submit a book.) We carry only books that are well written and produced. Independently or self-published books and books not available from our distributors are screened and accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Books must meet the following standards:
- ISBN number
- quality binding (no spiral bound)
- book title & author name on spine
- MUST have been PROFESSIONALY edited, designed, proofed, printed and bound.
- All books will be read, in part or full, by staff member or designee before approval. Decisions are made on a book-by-book basis and are final.
- Books submitted without completed and signed application will not be read or otherwise considered. Applications submitted without a book will not be considered until the book is received.
- Books accepted into our inventory
- All books in the store are shelved and/or displayed solely at the discretion of Book No Further.
- Inclusion for website sales is at the discretion of the store and requires the book’s ISBN is included in the Ingram database.
- Books not accepted must be picked up within 10 days of author notification; otherwise the books become the property of BNF and will disposed of at the store’s discretion.
- Agents/authors: To submit a book for store-sales consideration, complete the Book Submission Form submit with a copy of the book to: