Shop Indies First on Small Business Saturday
Avoid the crazies at the mall on Black Friday by doing your holiday shopping on Small Business Saturday, Nov. 24. When you shop local you get personal attention so you know you have the gift that's right. Don't forget to have all your loved ones create a wishlist on our website so you know the gift you get will be loved.
Free totebags while supplies last.
Free book (advance reader copy) with every $75+ purchase
- John J Jessop - Pleasuria et al.
- Mary Carter Bishop - Don't You Ever
- Melissa Powell Gay - Every Now & Then et al.
- Frances Curtis Barnhart - The Beauty of Impermanence
- K.E. (Karen) Lanning - The Sting of the Bee
- Dick Baynton - The Handbook of Small Business
- Betsy Ashton - Eyes Without A Face et al.
- Lisa Gay - Pray For Justice series
- James Broschart - Old News
- Suzan Hughes - Paris Walks
- Helen Judy Light Ayyildiz - Forty Thorns et al
- MH Bradford - Wild Styles et al
Montgomery County author Mary Crockett will launch her new book How She Died, How I Lived at 2 pm. The book, one of only 12 young adult books included in the American Booksellers Association Winter Indie Next Kids List, is the story of Jamie, one of five girls Kyle texts one day. Only Jamie was kind enough to respond. And it gets her killed. Crockett is an award-winning poet and the author (with former Roanoke Times reporter Madelyn Rosenburg) of the young adult novel Dream Boy.The event is free; books are available in advance in the store and online and at the event.
Check back for more details
DON'T Forget! Shop Local Online on Cyber Monday. Watch for special deals.