Let's Review Regents: Algebra II Revised Edition (Kobo eBook)
Barron's Let's Review Regents: Algebra II gives students the step-by-step review and practice they need to prepare for the Regents exam. This updated edition is an ideal companion to high school textbooks and covers all Algebra II topics prescribed by the New York State Board of Regents.
- In-depth Regents exam preparation, including two recent Algebra II Regents exams and answer keys
- Easy to read topic summaries
- Step-by-step demonstrations and examples
- Hundreds of sample questions with fully explained answers for practice and review, and more
- Review of all Algebra II topics, including Polynomial Functions, Exponents and Equations, Transformation of Functions, Trigonometric Functions and their Graphs, Using Sine and Cosine, and much more
Teachers can also use this book to plan lessons and as a helpful resource for practice, homework, and test questions.