I Am Strong (Kobo eBook)
For many, the Christian life looks like this: You call out to God. Your problems get worse. You suffer and wait. Nothing changes. Author John S. Dickerson knows the feeling. A rare health condition drove him to examine the Bible's claim that "when I am weak, then I am strong." As a journalist, Dickerson has seen severe human suffering. As a pastor, he has comforted others through unimaginable grief. He wrote I Am Strong to give understanding, hope, and strength to the hurting.
In its chapters, I Am Strong equips you to:
- Unlock God’s strength for your difficulties.
- Understand how a loving God will resolve your pain.
- Know God's plan to repurpose your pain, injustice, and inadequacy.
- Understand why your suffering does not mean God is punishing you.
- Overcome life's circumstances as Christ and Paul did.
- Discover the life-changing power of God's strength in your weakness.
I Am Strong breathes hope and comfort. Much more, it offers daily practices and lifelong vision on which to build an unshakeable life of meaning and peace.