Mom Who Works: The Tools to Redefine What It Means to be a Working Mom (In a World Without Working Dads) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Separating motherhood and careerhood is impossible when being a mom is a full-time job.
Balancing kids and career doesn't have to leave you overwhelmed with the impossible expectation to "do it all"-whatever that is. Take control and define what it means for you to have it all.
Full of valuable wisdom and tools from moms like you, Mom Who Works will empower you to lose the label, ditch expectations, and confidently navigate pregnancy, baby, and beyond as a working woman.
- How to take the "mother" part of you to work and make it work for you.
- Your "Mom Who Works Manifesto" to define what "it all" means for you.
- How to trust your mom-intuition for instinctive decision-making.
- Self-care rituals for true work-life balance.
- Tips to help you become the best boss for other moms.
You don't have to do it all-but you can have it all, when you define what "it all" is for you. Start your journey to become, remain, and flourish as a Mom Who Works.