CliffsNotes on Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath: Literature Notes (Paperback)
When you need help understanding a book, choose the name you've trusted for years-CliffsNotes. Gain the understanding you need with our in-depth literature study guides, and get more from every book you read.
CliffsNotes on Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath explores John Steinbeck's Pulitzer Prize-winning-and controversial-novel, a work based on the what the author saw for himself as a reporter covering migrant worker camps.
Following the story of the Joad family as they travel from the Oklahoma Dust Bowl to California in search of farming opportunities and wealth, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each part within the novel.
More great benefits of choosing CliffsNotes:
- Get the author background and literary context you need to fully understand the book
- Learn the important traits and motivations of all the major characters
- Know what happens and what it means with detailed summary & analysis
- Deepen your knowledge with critical essays covering key aspects of the book
- Check your understanding with review questions
Classic literature or modern-day treasure-you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides, so go with the name you've trusted for years-CliffsNotes