Raspberry Pi: An Advanced Guide to Setup, Expert Programming(Concepts, theories and techniques) and Build Raspberry Pi Projects (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Looking for a Raspberry Pi guide that caters to the needs of advanced learners, graduates, and even professionals? Have you searched the whole market upside down, looking for something that has powerful concepts explained through a simple approach? Are you itching to explore the secrets and test the limits of your Raspberry Pi? Are you looking for a guide that builds upon the basic and common concepts of the Raspberry Pi and gives you a ladder to climb into the real world of the experts? Then you have definitely come across the perfect book. Here, you'll find loads of exercises and projects that not only extend the functionality of your Raspberry Pi but also take your skills on an ultimate workout as well.
In this book you'll discover...
- Conceptual clarity of Raspberry Pi.
- Explanations that don't get too nerdy and difficult to follow.
- How to master the secrets of your Raspberry Pi and unlock it's hidden potential.
- Creative ideas and templates providing you with virtually endless projects to build.
- How to make use of Python to bring out the fullest of each Pi project.
- Projects and exercises with code that you can also replicate and reuse.
- Proper guidance on how to avoid complications and errors when practically working with the Raspberry Pi.
- Emphasis on polishing your practical skills such as building and coding rather than dwelling in the theoretical realm.
- How to bring your device to life
⚠ Click the Buy Now button to get started on the amazing and endless adventure of Raspberry Pi projects