Intermittent fasting: Beginner's Guide To Weight Loss For Men And Women Over 50 (Paperback)
(This item cannot be returned.)
Discover essential tips, tricks, and recipes... Everything you'll ever need to be successful with intermittent fasting.
Have you ever tried to lose weight, only to find it creeping back on again as soon as you finish your diet plan?
You're not alone... An estimated 45 million Americans diet each year, spending $33 billion on weight loss products. Yet so many of these diets give short-term results, causing people to yo-yo back and forth with their weight.
And once you hit 50, the struggle to lose or maintain weight becomes even more difficult because of the dramatic changes happening in your body. These changes are usually more evident in women but can be observed in men as well (changes in hormones slowing your metabolism and dipping your energy levels).
So how do you conquer these problems in order to lose weight and live a healthier life?
There's a secret.... And it's known as intermittent fasting.
For everyone aged 50 and older, this book focuses on ways to use intermittent fasting to slow the signs and effects of aging on the body - all the while losing weight in a sustainable way.
The best part? You don't have to completely cut out the foods you love
Forget counting calories and banning 'sinful' foods: Focus on when you eat rather than what you eat.
Learn to love yourself again... and make the process of healthy living and weight loss easy with intermittent fasting.
Intermittent fasting: Beginner's Guide to Weight Loss For Men And Women Over 50, will provide you with everything you need to get started. Inside, you'll discover:
- A complete understanding of intermittent fasting - with easy-to-understand directions you can easily put into practice
- Common mistakes made by beginners - so you know exactly how to avoid them
- The benefits andpossible risks of intermittent fasting... Make sure you're completely informed about your decision before you get started
- A clear guide to the different types of intermittent fasting - with a deeper look at the pros and cons of each
- Concrete, proven ways to ease into this new lifestyle painlessly
- The best foods to eat during your eating windows for optimum results
- Many recipes to make your transition to intermittent fasting enjoyable and easy
- A full 21-day meal plan to get you started... Plus, more recipes and a downloadable template for creating your own meal plan for further success
And so much more
If you're looking for ways to improve your overall health, increase your mental clarity, add possible years to your life, and lose weight in the process, intermittent fasting is your answer.
Stop your search, and join the millions of happy, successful men and women who have switched to the intermittent fasting lifestyle... and ditch 'quick fix' diets for good.
Hit "Add to Cart" right now.