How to Survive & Thrive in College (Paperback)
With the College Survival Guide, you'll have access to valuable information that can help you get through challenging times and make the most of your college experience.
Although going to college is a wonderful experience that can help you further your education and get a job in a field you love, most people don't talk about the highs and lows that come with earning a degree. The College Survival Guide is here to help you navigate this new and exciting time in your life, preparing you for what to expect from this new chapter in life.
With so much information out there, where do you start?
With the College Survival Guide, you can expect to learn:
- How to set and stick with a college budget to avoid overspending and going into debt
- Easy steps to help build a good relationship with your roommate
- Tips on paying for college through loans and grants
- What to expect during your first week on campus in college
- How to be a full-time student and do well in each class
- The importance of meeting with your advisor regularly
- Tips on making new friends and becoming more social
- And much more
There is a lot to learn about the college experience, and high school doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what it's like to be on campus as a college student. While it's normal to feel nervous and uncertain about what to expect and how to handle life as a student on campus, the College Survival Guide covers all bases, providing you with a plethora of information to use to your advantage. From discovering how to make new friends and connect with your roommate to mastering time management, creating better study habits, and selecting your ideal major, use this book as your go-to guide to surviving those challenging college years.
Are you ready to start the next chapter of your life organized, prepared, and confident in your future success?
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-click", and Get Your Copy Now