Shadows at Jamestown (Virginia Mysteries #6) (Paperback)
(This item cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Virginia Mysteries series.
- #1: Summer of the Woods (Virginia Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $11.59
- #2: Mystery on Church Hill (Virginia Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $11.59
- #3: Ghosts of Belle Isle (Virginia Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $12.75
- #4: Secret of the Staircase (Virginia Mysteries #4) (Paperback): $11.59
- #5: Midnight at the Mansion (Virginia Mysteries #5) (Paperback): $11.59
- #7: Spies at Mount Vernon (Virginia Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $12.75
- #8: Escape from Monticello (Virginia Mysteries #8) (Paperback): $12.75
- #9: Pictures at the Protest (Virginia Mysteries #9) (Paperback): $12.75
- #10: Pirates on the Bay (Virginia Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $12.75
The perfect blend of history and mystery for kids - read it as a standalone or with the full series
Four hundred years ago, colonists voyaged across the Atlantic Ocean to discover a new world. Today, an amazing archaeological dig at Historic Jamestown promises to uncover new secrets from those earliest English settlers. Sam, Derek and Caitlin can't believe their luck when they are invited by Professor Evanshade to help with the archaeological digs for a week at Jamestown's Field School. Maybe they'll uncover something spectacular tracing all the way back to Captain John Smith and Pocahontas But when one of the priceless artifacts dug from the Jamestown Fort is labeled a fraud, it threatens to upend the entire archaeological project. Can the kids expose the secret conspiracy or have they finally gotten in over their heads? Journey back with them to America's beginnings and a mystery in the shadows of Jamestown.