How to Draw Manga Part 2: Drawing Manga Figures (How to Draw Anime) (Paperback)
Learn to draw Manga figures with part two of the ultimate beginner's guide for every artist!
Are you a beginner drawer? Does your child, tween, or teen love Manga and drawing Manga? Are you looking for an easy, age-appropriate, and fun way to create your own Manga characters and stories? Look no further! How to Draw Manga starts with the basics and teaches the step-by-step process of Manga drawing to every budding artist.
Each tutorial makes learning to draw Manga as simple as possible with:
- Easy-to-follow instructions: Using simple shapes and guided lessons
- Expressive and fun characters: Learn how to draw bodies, poses, clothing, and more for for Manga girls and Manga boys
- Age-appropriate details: Fully covered and cute characters make for the perfect gift for kids of all age ranges and drawing levels
- Practice space: Open pages to test your creativity in the perfect drawing book
- An expert artist: Joseph Stevenson has been teaching kids how to draw for almost ten years, and his drawing techniques really work! With this no-tears strategy, learning how to draw anime and manga is fun for adults and children as young as 5 years old.
The perfect Anime gift, Manga gift, stocking stuffer, how to draw book for kids 8-12, for kids 12-15, or any beginner Anime guide, How to Draw Manga is the ideal drawing book for teens, kids, and new artists looking for a fun and easy escape. Grab hold of our instructions on how to draw Anime, Manga, and Chibi and have fun drawing the day away!