Blueprint to Thrive: Values Journal & Organizer (Hardcover)
Email or call for price
This book is not just a typical calendar. This organizer and values journal is designed as a companion to your Building Mental Wellness: A Blueprint to Thrive workbook. The key to living a more satisfying and fulfilling life is living your values daily. To live your values daily, you must be mindful and intentional with your use of time. This goes well beyond just writing down the items on your "to-do" list. The workbook spells out how to set short- and long-term goals and gives you the process to achieve them.
This organizer and values journal includes:
- The building blocks for physical and mental well-being.
- Reminders of what you must do to be at optimal physical and mental health.
- Step by step instructions on how to create weekly and morning mindfulness routines and how these routines will help you live your values and reach your goals.
- A step-by-step guide on setting short- and long-term goals to achieve what a life you imagined only in your dreams, with a focus on each domain.
- How to prioritize your time and actions to reach your goals.
- Questions and prompts to discover what works best for you.
Benefits of using your Blueprint to Thrive Organizer & Journal:
- Optimizing your physical and mental health.
- Keeping values in front of mind, so you can stay on the path of being the person you want to be.
- Providing a system for prioritizing your time according to what is essential to you.
- Lowering stress and overwhelm because you'll know exactly what you need to do every day and how long it will take. No more "I don't have time."
- Being more productive by clarifying what you need to spend your time doing to reach your goals.
- Setting goals for greater achievement.
- Creating an action plan to meet goals.
Working in conjunction with our other work, Building Mental Wellness, these two books can serve as the foundation for any business looking to build a mental wellness program for its employees.