Words That Sell Cars: Proven Word Tracks to Transform Your Sales Team's Performance & Improve Your Bottom Line, Fast (Paperback)
(This item cannot be returned.)
THE CAR SALES INDUSTRY IS CHANGING.
Out-dated sales scripts, that might have worked in the past, aren't working now. Customers are more informed, know exactly what they want, and will shop around to get the best deal.
As a manager of a busy car sales dealership, recruiting and retaining great sales people is increasingly difficult. Keeping them motivated can be even harder.
Read Words That Sell Cars to discover:
- Real world tools and strategies you, and your sales team, need to succeed
- Effective mind hacks that will enable your sales people to enjoy the sales process again
- How to sell yourself first, and the product second, so the deal sells itself
- The 4 fundamentals that need to be met for sales success
- A day-by-day sales plan so you know what you need to do to smash your goals
- Over 100 proven word tracks that you can put into action straight away
The modern world of car sales is being disrupted. If you want to succeed, you need to read this book.
About the Author
Simon is an experienced automotive industry sales trainer and keynote speaker. As MD of Symco Training he has been delivering, developing and innovating sales training that works in the real world since 2000. His keen observation of the theories of human behaviour, coupled with real world experience, means he knows what's needed to successfully manage and motivate your sales team. Learn more at www.symcotraining.co.uk