Positive Life Skills For Teens (Hardcover)
(This item cannot be returned.)
Are you fed up with parents nagging you about the mess in your bedroom?
Are you sick and tired of being reminded that your feet smell and your armpits pong?
Does it bug you when they keep telling you to have a shower or get off your phone?
Do you wish you were more popular at school?
Do you often feel like you just want to scream and let off steam?
If you are going through those frustrating teenage years, this book is all you need. Having to deal with so much pressure, anxiety, and stress can often feel overwhelming and no one seems to have the answers that you are looking for.
That's why you need to read this book. In it, you'll learn everything about how to cope with your emotions, changes in your body, and how to deal with awkward social interactions.
Now you can take control of your life with tips and strategies for hassle-free adolescence.
Each chapter of the book walks you through the essential life skills you need to know and covers things like:
● How to handle money like a BOSS
● How to keep your bedroom clean and tidy
● How to clean the kitchen and defrost the fridge (that's a super skill )
● How to shop on a budget and cook healthy meals
● How to take care of your personal hygiene
● How to look after your car
● How to cope with your mood swings
● How to stay upbeat and positive
● How to socialize and make new friends
No matter what issues you are going through, you'll find ways to get a grip on anxiety, be happier with your body, feel more confident, and get on much better with your parents and friends. You can finally begin to understand the TRUTH behind your emotional outbursts and insecurities and start enjoying the transition to adulthood.