iMAC AND MAC MINI USER GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS AND SENIORS: 2019 Updated Manual to Operate Your Computer on macOS Catalina 10.15 (Paperback)
Email or call for price
A detailed User Guide with Screenshots to help you achieve more productivity with your iMac/ iMac Pro 2019/ Mac Mini.
With the introduction of macOS Catalina, you now have more features to explore on your Mac like the Picture in Picture feature, New Dark Mode, Apple Arcade, option to unsubscribe directly in the Mail app, and lots more. Even for existing users, these new features may seem a little overwhelming when using them for the first time.
In this user guide, you will find detailed steps on how to explore every available addition to macOS Catalina along with pictures to make it easy for you to understand and follow. Whether you are just buying a new iMac/ iMac Pro 2019/ Mac Mini or downloading the new software to your existing device, this book has all you need to achieve more productivity on your Mac.
Some of the things you would learn in this book include:
- Setting up your Mac
- Download and Installation of macOS Catalina
- Downgrading to the Previous Operating System
- Automatically Run Dark Mode
- Find a Lost Device with the 'Find My' App
- Unsubscribe from a Mailing List in Mail
- Setup Sidecar to Use your iPad As a Second Screen
- Sign Documents on Your Computer with your iPad or iPhone
- Track Friends/ Device with Find My App
- Use Screen Time in macOS Catalina
- How to Use the Music App
- Sync your iPad and iPhone with Your Mac
- Back-up your iPad or iPhone on macOS Catalina
- Restore your iPad or iPhone on macOS Catalina
- How to Use the Podcasts App on Mac
- How to Use the Apple TV App for Mac
- Set up Parental Controls in the TV App
- How to Use Notes App on Mac
- Sign in to iCloud
- Reminders App on Mac
- Using Text Snippets in Reminder
- Voice Controls on Mac
- Disable/ Enable Commands in Voice Control
- Create Custom Commands in Voice Control
- Using Safari on Mac
- Detailed Guide on the Apple mail app
- Using Picture-in-Picture feature
- Using screen time
- And lots more
Value Add for this book
- A detailed table of content that you can always reference to get details quickly and more efficiently.
- Step by step instructions on how to operate your device in the simplest terms, easy for all to understand.
- Latest tips and tricks to help you enjoy your device to the fullest.
Click on Buy Now to get this book and begin to do more productive activities with your new Mac.