Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence U.S. Senate on Russian Active Measures Campaigns and Interference in the 2016 U.S. Election, Volume II: (Paperback)
"The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election." -US Senate Intelligence Committee (August 18, 2020)
Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence: US Senate on Russian Active Measures, Campaigns, and Interference in the 2016 US Election is a five-volume, 1,300 page investigation, that was undertaken by this US Senate Committee (separately from The Mueller Report, 2019, also available from Cosimo Reports).
The five volumes are:
- Volume I-Russian Efforts Against Election Infrastructure (July 25, 2019)
- Volume II-Russia's Use of Social Media (October 8, 2019)
- Volume III-US Government Response to Russian Activities (February 6, 2020)
- Volume IV-Review of the Intelligence Community Assessment (April 21, 2020)
- Volume V-Counterintelligence Threats and Vulnerabilities (August 18, 2020)
Even though parts of specifically report Volume IV are redacted, this whole set offers valuable insights to students of political science, historians and anyone interested in foreign interference in US elections and the inner workings of US politics.