Facing the Facts: The Truth about Sex and You (God's Design for Sex #4) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
1 Million Copies Sold in Series
ECPA Christian Book Award Winner
Puberty is an exciting but often stressful time of transition to adulthood. It marks the beginning of significant changes in a child's relationships with their parents and with the opposite sex. Facing the Facts will give your child clear and comprehensive information to help them understand what's happening to their body and why God designed it that way.
Designed so they can read with you, your child will learn about:
- How girls' and boys' bodies change, both inside and out
- The science behind pregnancy and how a woman gives birth
- Why sex is a good and beautiful gift
- Romance, dating, and how relationships mature
- Protecting their purity and sexual health
- An introduction to different worldviews about sex
- Age-appropriate material on the broader theological meaning of sex
- Chapters on masturbation, sexual addiction, gender identity, and same-sex love
With solid and positive insight on tough subjects, the God's Design for Sex series provides clear answers to some of kids' toughest questions without making it awkward.