Stanley's Garage (Stanley Picture Books #2) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Stanley Picture Books series.
- #1: Stanley the Builder (Stanley Picture Books #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Stanley the Farmer (Stanley Picture Books #3) (Hardcover): $14.95
- #4: Stanley's Diner (Stanley Picture Books #4) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Stanley the Mailman (Stanley Picture Books #5) (Hardcover): $14.95
- #6: Stanley's Store (Stanley Picture Books #6) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: Stanley's School (Stanley Picture Books #7) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #8: Stanley's Train (Stanley Picture Books #8) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #9: Stanley's Fire Engine (Stanley Picture Books #9) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Stanley el constructor (Stanley Picture Books #10) (Paperback): $9.80
- #11: Stanley y su escuela (Stanley Picture Books #11) (Paperback): $9.80
- #12: Stanley's Library (Stanley Picture Books #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #13: Stanley y su camión de bomberos (Stanley Picture Books #13) (Paperback): $8.99
- #14: Stanley y su tren (Stanley Picture Books #14) (Paperback): $9.80
It's another busy day for Stanley and friends at the garage!
Stanley fills up Hattie's red speedster with gas and changes the tire on Shamus and Little Woo's blue station wagon. As each of Stanley's friends each come in with different car problems, Stanley knows just what to do to get them back on the road!
Accessible text and brightly colored illustrations helpfully convey auto repair service for toddlers who love equipment, tools, and vehicles. After a hard day at work, Stanley winds down his day with a familiar supper and bath routine that makes this series a great pick for bedtime reading!
William Bee's beloved Stanley series is a trusted model for basic preschool concepts like colors and shapes, kindness and teamwork, jobs and daily routines. Toddlers will love hanging out with this adorable cast of friendly neighborhood critters in any of the available series titles. Help your little one collect them all!
About the Author
William Bee is an artist and commercial designer who has worked for renowned fashion houses, including Issay Miyake and Paul Smith. As well as writing children's picture books and board books, he races a vintage sports car, is an international skier, and when at home tends his lawns and meadow. He lives in England.
"These simple books are great choices for younger kids to start looking at jobs, identifying colors, and hanging out with Stanley and his mice friends." —School Library Journal
"Stanley and his fellow rodents are adorable . . . [L]ittle listeners are sure to come back to Stanley over and over, as he explores jobs and uses equipment sure to pique their interest." —Kirkus Reviews
"The spare, easy-to-parse digital illustrations (rounded angles and dots for eyes) feature lots of white space, thick black outlines, and judicious use of bright colors." —The Horn Book Guide