AP Precalculus Premium, 2024: 3 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's AP Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The first administration of the AP Precalculus exam will be given in May 2024. Visit Barron’s Online Learning Hub for the latest updates.
Barron’s AP Precalculus Premium, 2024 includes comprehensive review and practice to prepare you for exam day–PLUS Unit 4 review for topics that teachers may include based on state or local requirements.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 3 full‑length practice tests–2 in the book and 1 more online–plus detailed answer explanations for all questions
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units in the AP Precalculus course and on the exam
- Reinforce your learning with multiple‑choice practice questions at the end of each chapter, all with comprehensive answer explanations
- Enhance your problem-solving skills with hundreds of examples and carefully worked out solutions for all major topics
Robust Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 1 full‑length practice test on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Christina Pawlowski earned a M.S. in applied Mathematics and a B.A. in Mathematics and Mathematics Education from Hofstra University. She currently teaches high school math, including AP Calculus. Pawlowski is a New York State Master Teacher, a program that celebrates the work of the highest-performing STEM teachers by establishing an expert community dedicated to developing expertise in the areas of content, pedagogy, and students’ families and communities. She has won numerous awards, including the NYS Empire State Excellence in Teaching Award, and was a finalist for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.