USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2024-2025: 7-Book Preclinical Review (USMLE Prep) (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Pre-Order Now
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
Kaplan Medical's Preclinical Medicine Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2024-2025: For USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX-USA Level 1 offers full-color review that identifies high-yield topics in every discipline—a comprehensive yet concise approach that will help you focus your study to succeed on the exam.
These are the same books used in Kaplan Medical’s courses and trusted by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry/Medical Genetics, Immunology/Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated frequently by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- 2,600 pages covering every discipline you'll need on this section of the boards
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study
About the Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical (kaptest.com) has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors succeed on their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools on the market, along with a dedicated staff of expert advisors to ensure that students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, student success is our goal.