MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2023-2024: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kaplan's MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2023–2024 features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way—offering guidance on where to focus your efforts, how to organize your review, and targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. This edition features commentary and instruction from Kaplan's MCAT experts and has been updated to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
More than 500 questions in the book and online and access to even more online—more practice than any other advanced MCAT book on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you master the computer-based format you'll see on Test Day.
- Star Ratings throughout the book indicate how important each topic will be to your score on the real exam—informed by Kaplan's decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.