GMAT Math Workbook: Over 300 Practice Questions + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kaplan's GMAT Math Workbook is designed to help you build the essential math skills you'll need for the GMAT. Focused review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies will help you master the material and face the test with confidence.
Best used with Kaplan’s GMAT Prep Plus. Get both and the GMAT Verbal Workbook in Kaplan’s GMAT Complete set.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Math Workbook offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the Quantitative section of the GMAT—or you'll get your money back.
- Review of the math the GMAT tests most
- Practice questions for all concepts and question types, with detailed answer explanations
- Test-taking strategies for every question type to help you tackle the test efficiently
- Strategy sheet with important formulas and tips
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.