MAT Strategies, Practice & Review (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Kaplan's MAT Strategies, Practice & Review is your comprehensive prep guide for the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). A prerequisite for many graduate and postgraduate programs in the arts and sciences, the MAT uses analogies to test your subject knowledge and analytical thinking abilities. With expert test-taking strategies, clear review, and more than 800 sample analogies, Kaplan's guide can help you face Test Day with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that MAT Strategies, Practice & Review offers all the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the MAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- Six full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Word lists with 1000+ terms, names, and concepts
- Chapter quizzes to help you learn terms and strategies
- Review of the general knowledge tested on the MAT, including literature, history, vocabulary, mathematics, fine arts, and more, with practice analogies in each of the four major subject areas
- Strategies for answering different types of analogy questions
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.