Hello, Fears: Crush Your Comfort Zone and Become Who You're Meant to Be (Hardcover)
Are you ready to break free from the grip of fear and embark on a journey of personal growth and empowerment?
For readers of motivational books like Daring Greatly and Girl, Wash Your Face, this growth mindset personal development book from acclaimed speaker and influencer, Michelle Poler, will help you push out of your comfort zone and find authentic happiness.
With a captivating blend of vulnerability, humor, and actionable insights, Michelle shares her story of conquering 100 fears in 100 days and provides a roadmap to help you navigate the uncharted territories of your fears. From public speaking and taking risks to facing rejection and embracing vulnerability, Hello, Fears equips you with the tools and mindset needed to set life-changing goals, embrace courage, and live a life without limits.
- Learn how to identify and understand your fears, uncovering their root causes
- Discover proven techniques to step out of your comfort zone and face challenges with confidence
- Overcome the fear of failure and transform setbacks into stepping stones for success
- Embrace vulnerability and build authentic connections in your personal and professional life
- Cultivate resilience and adaptability in the face of uncertainty and change
- Develop a growth mindset and harness fear as a catalyst for personal growth
Whether you're struggling with fear in your career, relationships, or personal aspirations, Hello, Fears provides the guidance and motivation you need to break free and live a life driven by courage, resilience, and purpose. Embrace the transformative power of fear and unlock your true potential today!
About the Author
As the Founder of Hello Fears, Michelle Poler has created a social movement empowering millions to step outside of their comfort zone and tap into their full potential. She has inspired some of the world’s most influential organizations including Google, Facebook, Microsoft and many more. Poler is also the creator of the project 100 Days Without Fear and her work has been featured on CBS, CNN and Buzzfeed, among many others. Prior to founding Hello Fears, she earned a Masters in Branding from the School of Visual Arts in New York City and went on to serve as an Art Director at Young & Rubicam for many world-renowned brands.