Big Nate and Friends (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: From the Top (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Big Nate Strikes Again (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Big Nate Makes the Grade (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $11.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.99
Join Nate in this collection of his funniest moments, as he confronts the pressures and concerns of sixth grade with his classic hilarity.
Sixth-grader Nate Wright is on top of the world . . . with a little help from his friends! His best buddies, Francis and Teddy, stick with Nate through thick and thin—usually thin. They've seen it all. Nate's disastrous love life, his chess tournament trash talking, even his misguided attempt to be a "bad boy." Along the way, Nate and his pals are joined by Artur, the gentle exchange student who's popular with almost everyone. And don't forget Gina, the teacher's pet who gets an "A" for annoying. They're all here in this collection of cartoons, featuring highlights from Nate's most hilarious adventures.
Now in full-color with poster!
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
"This Big Nate adventure...brings to life Nate's funny mis-adventures using a black and white cartoon format that will especially lure non-readers. The result is a recommendation for any collection that looks for the cartoon format paired with a series of lively stories accessible to grades 3-4." (Midwest Book Review)
"Big Nate and Friends is a delight to read for all ages, and makes an excellent giftbook for kids, parents, or anyone with a sense of humor." (Midwest Book Review: The Comix/Graphic Novel Shelf)
“In addition to the graphic storytelling, Nate’s cartoons interspersed among Peirce’s panels could provide teachers and librarians with great opportunities to incorporate this series into programs or lessons on cartooning and writing.” (Snow Wildsmith, Booklist)
“…if you’re looking for a new series to introduce your kids to this upcoming holiday season, chances are they’ll really like these collections.” (Rich Johnston, Bleeding Cool)
“Big Nate is super funny. I love these books.” (Appeal-Democrat)