Desecration: Antichrist Takes the Throne (Left Behind #9) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Left Behind series.
- #1: Rapture's Witness: The Earth's Last Days Are Upon Us (Left Behind Series Collectors Edition #1) (Paperback): $19.99
- #2: Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist (Left Behind #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Soul Harvest: The World Takes Sides (Left Behind #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Apollyon: The Destroyer Is Unleashed (Left Behind #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist (Left Behind #6) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: The Indwelling: The Beast Takes Possession (Left Behind #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Compact Disc): $39.95
- #10: The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon (Left Behind #10) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #12: Glorious Appearing: The End of Days (Left Behind #12) (Paperback): $15.99
Book 9 in the 12-book series that has sold over 63 million copies
Read the books that launched a cultural phenomenon
"This is the most successful Christian fiction series ever."
"Combines Tom Clancy-like suspense with touches of romance, high-tech flash, and biblical references."
--New York Times
"Call it what you like, the Left Behind series . . . now has a label its creators could have never predicted: blockbuster success."
Are you ready for the moment of truth?
- Mass disappearances
- Political crisis
- Economic crisis
- Worldwide epidemics
- Environmental catastrophe
- Military apocalypse
of the end of the world.
The 12 books in the series by New York Times best-selling authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins cover the events of biblical prophecy surrounding the rapture and the seven-year period known as the tribulation that follows.
Desecration: Antichrist Takes the Throne
His Excellency Global Community Potentate Nicolae Carpathia, no longer pretending to be a pacifist, has ordered every Morale Monitor armed as he prepares to travel along the Via Dolorosa and then onward to the temple, where shocking surprises await.
The lines are drawn between good and evil as God inflicts sores upon the flesh of those who have taken the mark. Meanwhile His chosen ones flee to Petra, where they watch anxiously as GC fighter planes appear overhead and bombs begin to fall.