GMAT Official Guide Data Insights Review 2023-2024, Focus Edition: Includes Book + Online Question Bank + Digital Flashcards + Mobile App (Paperback)
GMAT Official Guide Data Insights Review 2023-2024, Focus Edition: Includes Book + Online Question Bank + Digital Flashcards + Mobile App
Refine your practice with 200+ additional Data Insights questions and detailed answer explanations, not included in the main Official Guide 2023-2024, to master the new section of the GMAT Focus Edition.
The GMAT Official Guide Data Insights Review provides focused practice to master the new Data Insights section of the exam with more than 200 questions that are not included in the main Official Guide 2023-2024.
- Tackle 80+ Data Sufficiency questions from the new Data Insights section of the GMAT Focus Edition.
- Learn from detailed answer explanations that go in-depth on how the GMAT constructs questions
- Gradually improve your performance with questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- Pinpoint your studying with a question index that outlines practice questions by page number, subject area, and level of difficulty
GMAT Online Question Bank: Focus your Studying - Bonus: included with purchase
- Create custom practice sets based on question types, difficulty level, and more options
- Benefit from 120+ Multi-Source Reasoning, Table Analysis, Graphics Interpretation, and Two-Part Analysis questions (only available in the Online Question Bank) in addition to the questions from the Book
- Review and retry practice questions to improve performance, including an exam mode
- Switch seamlessly between devices
- Analyze key performance metrics to help assess focus area and track improvement
- Run flashcards to master key concepts, also accessible on the mobile app.
The Online Question Bank is accessible through your mba.com account.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council(TM) (GMAC(TM)) is a mission-driven association of leading graduate business schools worldwide. Founded in 1953, GMAC creates solutions and experiences that enable business schools and candidates to better discover, evaluate, and connect with each other. GMAC provides world-class research, industry conferences, recruiting tools, and assessments for the graduate management education industry, as well as tools, resources, events, and services that help guide candidates through their higher education journey. Owned and administered by GMAC, the Graduate Management Admission Test(TM) (GMAT(TM)) exam is the most widely used graduate business school assessment. Currently 7,000+ programs worldwide trust the GMAT exam to build diverse classes.