GMAT Official Guide 2022: Book + Online Question Bank (Paperback)
NOTE: This GMAT Official Prep is for a version of the GMAT that was discontinued on January 31, 2024. You will continue to have access to this GMAT Official Prep through May 31, 2024.
Your official source of real GMAT practice questions.
Study with practice questions from past GMAT exams. Your GMAT prep is comprised of comprehensive practice by studying with over 1,000 questions across quantitative and verbal reasoning, analytical writing, and integrated reasoning. Answer explanations are included so that you can study the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your performance. The questions in each section are organized by difficulty level: easy, medium and hard. Start at the beginning and work your way up to the hard questions as you build upon your knowledge.
The GMAT Official Guide 2022: Book + Online Question Bank provides 3 ways to study:
Book: Know what to expect on the GMAT exam
- Learn the exam structure: Start with the verbal and quantitative review chapters followed by practice questions.
- Review common quantitative formulas and concepts using quick reference sheets.
- Master verbal and quantitative reasoning by difficulty level and studying detailed answer explanations.
GMAT Online Prep Tools: Focus your studying - Bonus: included with purchase
- Prepare for the GMAT exam online.
- Take our Diagnostic Evaluation to discover your strengths and focus areas for each fundamental skill.
- Practice online with the same questions from the book PLUS 174 additional online-exclusive questions.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practicing in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flash cards.
- Prepare with the Online Question Bank, which includes online-exclusive questions filterable by difficulty level, question type, fundamental skills, and more.
- Study anytime, anywhere with the Mobile App review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance in study or exam mode.
Mobile App: Your GMAT test prep on the go
- Study offline after downloading the question sets.
- Sync between devices. Start on your phone, finish on your computer.
The GMAT Official Guide 2022: Book + Online Question Bank gives you all the tools you need to confidently prepare for test day.
This product includes a print book with a unique PIN code to access the GMAT exam Online Question Bank and mobile app.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council(TM) (GMAC(TM)) is a mission-driven association of leading graduate business schools worldwide. Founded in 1953, GMAC creates solutions and experiences that enable business schools and candidates to better discover, evaluate, and connect with each other. GMAC provides world-class research, industry conferences, recruiting tools, and assessments for the graduate management education industry, as well as tools, resources, events, and services that help guide candidates through their higher education journey. Owned and administered by GMAC, the Graduate Management Admission Test(TM) (GMAT(TM)) exam is the most widely used graduate business school assessment. Currently 7000+ programs worldwide trust the GMAT exam to build diverse classes.