Healthy Boundaries: How to Set Strong Boundaries, Say No Without Guilt, and Maintain Good Relationships With Your Parents, Family, and Fri (Paperback)
(This item cannot be returned.)
Discover the power of self-love, and learn how to set healthy boundaries - without feeling guilty.
Do you ever wonder what it would be like if the people you care about respected your personal space?
Do you wish that there was an easy way to say "No" every time you don't want to say "Yes"?
Or do you simply want to pursue self-love and not feel guilty about it?
If this is you, then you've probably had moments of trying to please others - often, to your own detriment.
Perhaps you have an inability to say "No" because you don't want to disappoint or anger the other person... leading you to do things you never wanted to do in the first place...
If this happens too often, eventually, people will start taking you for granted - and you won't be taken seriously even when you try to say "No."
What's worse, when you do try to set up boundaries, people will label you as mean or moody. It will seem impossible to make people respect your decisions without starting conflict.
But there's a simple way to solve your problems
You can start doing what YOU want to do.
You don't have to compromise your individuality just to be "considerate" of others.
You can set healthy boundaries, and make your friends, family and parents respect that boundary.
In Healthy Boundaries, here's just a taste of what you'll discover:
- A step-by-step guide to setting healthy personal boundaries without starting an argument
- 5 dangerous mistakes you must avoid when setting boundaries
- The secret to saying "No" without feeling guilty - and without being misunderstood
- How to stop constantly apologizing, and find out when you should and shouldn't be sorry
- 10 debilitating myths that are stopping you from setting up boundaries - and how to troubleshoot them
- How to detoxify your emotions and release toxicity from your system like a breath of fresh air
- How to handle these 6 different relationship types (you're in one of them right now)
- A clear path to give you the freedom to love yourself, follow what YOU want, and prioritize yourself
And much more.
Setting up boundaries isn't about being rude: it's about acknowledging that your well-being comes first.
When you feel good, everything around you will be affected positively - including the people you care about.
You don't have to shield everyone else from pain anymore - realize that you're the one who's hurting, and do something about it.
If you're ready to start living the life you deserve without feeling guilty, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.