Chasing Love - Teen Bible Study Leader Kit (Other)
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Doesn't happiness come from finding "real love"? From music to movies to social media, sex is everywhere. And many people today think sex itself is the route to happiness. But Jesus showed that true happiness comes from loving God and loving others. In a culture filled with tension over sex, gender identity, same-sex sexual relationships, pornography, and sexual abuse, we have to ask: Is it really possible to fully follow God's design for love and sexuality? Yes, it is. We live in a society that challenges us daily when it comes to tough topics related to sexuality, but God doesn't leave us to find the answers on our own. He shows us His design for sex, singleness, and marriage in His Word. In this nine-session Bible study, Sean McDowell takes us through God's Word to answer some of our toughest questions about love, sex, gender, and relationships. He provides practical counsel on how we can embrace a life of purity by loving God and loving others with both our body and our soul. We'll learn how to show love to those living outside of God's design. And we will discover that God's love heals our wounds and His grace frees us from the shame and guilt of past sin. This Bible study will help you:
- understand and embrace God's design for love, relationships, and sexuality.
- see that you're never beyond God's forgiveness and grace.
- learn how to engage the LGBTQ conversation with both compassion and biblical clarity.
- respond in compassion to those who have been abused or who believe differently.
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 9 weeks of group sessions and a leader guide to help lead discussion within small groups
- DVD with teaching videos featuring author Sean McDowell, approximately 10-15 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos, bonus videos for leaders, and promotional tools
About the Author
Dr. Sean McDowell is a gifted communicator with a passion for equipping the church, and in particular young people, to make the case for the Christian faith. He connects with audiences in a tangible way through humor and stories while imparting hard evidence and logical support for viewing all areas of life through a Biblical worldview. Sean is an Associate Professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University.