Your Happily Ever After (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered what it really means to love yourself?
This book walks you through the key aspects of what it means to have healthy self-love. Your Happily Ever After is not about being happy all the time because that's simply not the plan of human experience. Rather, it is knowing you have a step-by-step pathway to come back home to yourself when life takes you off track. Lauren connects you to nine vows you can make to deepen the relationship you have with yourself.
This practical and insightful book will show you how to:
- Honour your Sacred Marriage within, between your individual mix of feminine and masculine energies.
- How to create your own positive body-image, to feel in love and in awe of your body.
- What it means to live in alignment with your highest values.
- How to reclaim your power to create each area of your life how you want it.
- Learn why we play negative stories in our heads and how to make them loving.
- Understand what our emotions want us to know and to parent ourselves to heal effectively.
- Be inspired with the idea we have a soul purpose, not a sole purpose.
- Learn why relationships trigger us and how to communicate with less resistance.
- Gain new ways of changing behaviours and increasing motivation to spend time on the most self-loving actions.
At the end of each chapter there are resources and activities to help implement the teaching of each of the nine vows we make to ourselves.