1000+ Practice Questions for the Upper Level SSAT & ISEE, 3rd Edition: Extra Preparation for an Excellent Score (Private Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT ... and The Princeton Review brings you all the practice you need to ace the Upper Level SSAT or ISEE and get into the private school of your choice.
The Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT) and Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) are crucial parts of the application process for private schools. Give yourself or your student a leg up in the competitive admissions race with this workout book full of practice problems and explanations to help hone your areas of strength, improve your areas of weakness, and drill your way to success.
Work Smarter, Not Harder
• Solve questions by using a fundamental skills approach
• Learn powerful techniques from The Princeton Review’s repertoire that will help you work quickly and efficiently
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the current SSAT and ISEE
• Assess your current knowledge and use the drills included to hone in on the areas where you need improvement
• Customize your study plans for a higher score
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 for SSAT®: 1 in book and 1 online; and 2 for ISEE®: 1 in book and 1 online), plus nearly 600 additional questions
• Alternating SSAT & ISEE drills that provide a clear comparison of specific Verbal, Math, Reading, and Writing question types
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.