The Ultimate Guide to HBCUs: Profiles, Stats, and Insights for All 101 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (College Admissions Guides) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Your all-in-one guide to the nation’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)!
Considering attending an HBCU? Then this is the college guide for you! The Princeton Review has partnered up with Dr. Braque Talley (three-time HBCU graduate and current Vice President for Student Affairs at Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University) to create a guide with everything you need to know about HBCUs. Find your perfect school with:
• Complete profiles of all 101 HBCUs in the country (96 undergraduate and 5 graduate HBCUs)—where they are, what they cost, who they enroll, and more
• Details of every aspect of academic, campus, and student life, including professors, dorms, cafeteria food, and social life
• Highlights of the programs, degrees, and offerings available
• Notable accomplishments of these storied institutions
• Descriptions of each campus’s cultural offerings
• Information on career opportunities and renowned alumni
About the Author
Dr. Braque Talley currently serves as Vice President for Student Affairs at Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University. While serving as Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management and Student Success at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, he has received national attention for his student engagement campaigns, which resulted in a significant enrollment turnaround during the 2020 pandemic. He had previously served his alma mater, Rust College, as VP of enrollment management; as well as serving as Director of marketing and recruitment at Alabama A&M. He is a native of Starkville, Mississippi.
The Princeton Review has been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.