Intermediate Spanish for Dummies (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Need to brush up on your Spanish? Intermediate Spanish For Dummies is your key to success in building your writing skills and bolstering your confidence. It gives you the straight talk and nitty-gritty detail that will see you successfully through any major or minor roadblocks to communicating in Spanish.
This friendly, hands-on workbook is loaded with practical examples and useful exercises so you can practice how native speakers use the language. From vocabulary and numbers to juggling tenses, you'll get a clear understanding of the nuances of Spanish style and usage that will have you writing like a native in no time. Plus, you'll find multiple charts that provide conjugations for all types of Spanish verbs. You'll get up to speed with Spanish grammar, master essential differences between Spanish and English language usage, and be able to communicate effectively when traveling or conducting business. Discover how to:
- Use fundamental Spanish grammar, from nouns, adjectives, and adverbs to pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions
- Select and conjugate Spanish verbs correctly
- Understand the importance of grammatical gender in Spanish
- Avoid the most common writing mistakes
- Use numbers and express dates and times
- Name countries and nationalities in Spanish
- Expand your Spanish vocabulary exponentially
- Get comfortable with the subjunctive
- Combine verbs with confidence and competence
Sharpen your Spanish-language skills the fun and easy way with Intermediate Spanish For Dummies.
About the Author
Gail Stein taught foreign language for more than 30 years. She is the author of CliffsStudySolver Spanish I and Spanish II, and Webster's New World Spanish Grammar Handbook.