Twilight's Dawn (Black Jewels #9) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Black Jewels series.
- #1: Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels #1) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #2: Heir to the Shadows (Black Jewels #2) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #3: Queen of the Darkness (Black Jewels #3) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #4: The Invisible Ring (Black Jewels #4) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #5: Dreams Made Flesh (Black Jewels #5) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #6: The Shadow Queen (Black Jewels #6) (Mass Market): $8.71
- #7: Shalador's Lady (Black Jewels #7) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #10: The Queen's Bargain (Black Jewels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Queen's Weapons (Black Jewels #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Queen's Price (Black Jewels #12) (Hardcover): $28.00
New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop’s Black Jewels novels have enthralled readers and critics alike. Now, in Twilight’s Dawn, she returns to the Blood realm with four captivating novellas...
Daemon is settling into his first year of married life with his Witch Queen Jaenelle. But as the celebration of Winsol draws near, he finds himself pulled in multiple directions playing host to his formidable family.
SHADES OF HONOR
When wounded Surreal returns to Ebon Rih, her former lover Falonar ruthlessly challenges the rule of her family, testing Surreal’s resolve not to succumb to the darkness burning inside her.
When someone lays a vicious trap for Queen Sylvia and her sons, the ruling family of Dhemlan must uncover the identity of a vicious warlord before he returns to finish what he started.
THE HIGH LORD'S DAUGHTER
After losing two important people in his life, Daemon has built a wall around his heart. But when he inadvertently forges a new connection, will it be enough to free him from his loveless existence?
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop is a winner of the William L. Crawford Memorial Fantasy Award, presented by the International Association for the Fantastic in the Arts, for The Black Jewels Trilogy. She is also the author of the Ephemera series, the Tir Alainn trilogy, and the Novels of the Others—including Etched in Bone, Marked in Flesh, Vision in Silver, Murder of Crows, and Written in Red. She lives in upstate New York.
Praise for Twilight’s Dawn
“Bestseller Bishop fills out her popular Black Jewels dark fantasy universe with this entertaining novella collection...Bishop’s accessible writing style and interesting world-building will soon draw [new readers] into her web.”—Publishers Weekly
“A super Black Jewels dark fantasy anthology containing four strong entries due to Anne Bishop’s ability to make her characters seem real.”—Genre Go Round Reviews
“Bishop’s fans will find this a welcome companion to the Black Jewels series...An intriguing read.”—RT Book Reviews