Dreams Made Flesh (Black Jewels #5) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Black Jewels series.
- #1: Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels #1) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #2: Heir to the Shadows (Black Jewels #2) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #3: Queen of the Darkness (Black Jewels #3) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #4: The Invisible Ring (Black Jewels #4) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #6: The Shadow Queen (Black Jewels #6) (Mass Market): $8.71
- #7: Shalador's Lady (Black Jewels #7) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #9: Twilight's Dawn (Black Jewels #9) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #10: The Queen's Bargain (Black Jewels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Queen's Weapons (Black Jewels #11) (Hardcover): $28.00
The Black Jewels Trilogy established Anne Bishop as an author whose “sublime skill...blend[s] the darkly macabre with spine-tingling emotional intensity”(SF Site). Now, the saga continues in this collection that includes four more adventures of Jaenelle and her kindred…
Jaenelle is the most powerful Witch ever known, centuries of hopes and dreams made flesh at last. She has forged ties with three of the realm’s mightiest Blood warriors: Saetan, the High Lord of Hell, who trains Jaenelle in magic and adopts her as his daughter; Lucivar, the winged Eyrien warlord who becomes her protector; and the near-immortal Daemon, born to be Witch’s lover. Jaenelle has assumed her rightful place as Queen of the Darkness and restored order and peace to the realms, but at a terrible cost.
Collected here are the beguiling stories about the origin of the mystical Jewels, the forbidden passion between Lucivar and a simple hearth witch, the clash between Saetan and a Priestess, and the choice Jaenelle must make, between her magic and happiness with Daemon...
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop is a winner of the William L. Crawford Memorial Fantasy Award, presented by the International Association for the Fantastic in the Arts, for The Black Jewels Trilogy. She is also the author of the Ephemera series, the Tir Alainn trilogy, and the Novels of the Others—including Etched in Bone, Marked in Flesh, Vision in Silver, Murder of Crows, and Written in Red. She lives in upstate New York.
Praise for Dreams Made Flesh
“Intrigue, mystery and passion permeate [this] fast-paced and winning set of adventures.”—Midwest Book Review
“The four tales in this collection...further explore [their world’s] sensual richness.”—Library Journal
“Fans of Bishop’s Black Jewels trilogy won’t want to miss this new collection.”—Locus
“Will delight [Bishop’s] fans...carefully written with lovely language and great characterization and humor.”—SF Revu