Queen of the Darkness (Black Jewels #3) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Black Jewels series.
- #1: Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels #1) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #2: Heir to the Shadows (Black Jewels #2) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #4: The Invisible Ring (Black Jewels #4) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #5: Dreams Made Flesh (Black Jewels #5) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #6: The Shadow Queen (Black Jewels #6) (Mass Market): $8.71
- #7: Shalador's Lady (Black Jewels #7) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #9: Twilight's Dawn (Black Jewels #9) (Mass Market): $9.80
- #10: The Queen's Bargain (Black Jewels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Queen's Weapons (Black Jewels #11) (Hardcover): $28.00
In the astonishing conclusion of Anne Bishop’s Black Jewels Trilogy, the Dark Court has been formed and the end—for some—draws exceedingly near...
Jaenelle Angelline now reigns as Queen—protector of the Shadow Realm. No longer will the corrupt Blood slaughter her people and defile her lands. But where one chapter ends, a final, unseen battle remains to be written, and Jaenelle must unleash the terrible power that is Witch to destroy her enemies once and for all.
Even so, she cannot stand alone. Somewhere, long lost in madness, is Daemon, her promised Consort. Only his unyielding love can complete her Court and secure her reign. Yet, even together, their strength may not be enough to hold back the most malevolent of forces.
And in the end, under the emergent shadow of evil and unforeseen betrayal, only Jaenelle’s greatest sacrifice will save those she loves—and the realm she’s bound to protect...
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop is a winner of the William L. Crawford Memorial Fantasy Award, presented by the International Association for the Fantastic in the Arts, for The Black Jewels Trilogy. She is also the author of the Ephemera series, the Tir Alainn trilogy, and the Novels of the Others—including Etched in Bone, Marked in Flesh, Vision in Silver, Murder of Crows, and Written in Red. She lives in upstate New York.
Praise for Queen of the Darkness
“As engaging, as strongly characterized, and as fully-conceived as its predecessors...a perfect—and very moving—conclusion.”—SF Site
“A storyteller of stunning intensity, Ms. Bishop has a knack for appealing but complex characterization realized in a richly drawn, imaginative ambiance.”—RT Book Reviews
“A powerful finale for this fascinating, uniquely dark trilogy.”—Locus