Dog Diaries: Big Top Bonanza (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Dog Diaries series.
- #1: Dog Diaries: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #2: Dog Diaries: Happy Howlidays: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Dog Diaries: Mission Impawsible: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Dog Diaries: Curse of the Mystery Mutt: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Dog Diaries: Ruffing It: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Dog Diaries: Dinosaur Disaster (Hardcover): $9.99
This laugh-out-loud funny illustrated book in James Patterson’s New York Times bestselling series finds our favorite dog Junior on a high-flying circus adventure!Imagine my WAG-NIFICENT excitement when I found out the circus was coming to town! I’d do anything to join those muscly mastiffs, tumbling toy poodles, and clowning corgis. Read my latest diary to discover:
- How my pack-pals and I caused carnival chaos!
- The way I reunited with the most-wanted escapee from pooch prison.
- My show-stealing PAW-formance.
About the Author
James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author. The creator of Max Einstein and Middle School, he founded JIMMY Patterson to publish books that young readers will love. He lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for Dog Diaries:
A #1 New York Times Bestseller!
An Amazon Best Book of the Month!
A Barnes & Noble Top Book of the Month!
"Junior is a dog of great enthusiasm [with an] endearingly canine first-dog voice. Watson's numerous cartoon illustrations... perfectly capture Junior's whimsical attitude...This series opener is a romp in the park." --- Kirkus Reviews
"Bolstered by Watson's spry cartoons, Patterson and Butler's rollicking story will catch--and hold--the attention of young readers, especially those of the dog-loving variety." --- Publishers Weekly
"Patterson's tongue-in-cheek humor, accompanied by Butler's comic illustrations, makes this illustrated chapter book a lighthearted 'dog and his boy' story for dog-lovers and fans of Tom Watson's Stick Dog series." --- Booklist