James: The Relationship Between Faith and Works (Paperback)
Follow Dr. Jeremiah through the book of James in a chapter-by-chapter study that will help you understand what it meant to the people at the time it was written, and what it means to Christians today.
The connection between faith and works lies at the very heart of the letter of James. The author of this short letter is concerned not only with what we as followers of Christ believe but also with how those beliefs shape our actions.
James' words contain enduring practical advice for putting faith into action.
Each of this study's twelve lessons is clearly organized to include:
- Getting Started: An opening question to introduce you to the lesson.
- Setting the Stage: A short reflection to explain the context of the study.
- Exploring the Text: The Scripture reading for the lesson with related study questions.
- Reviewing the Story: Questions to help you identify key points in the reading.
- Applying the Message: Questions to help you apply the key ideas to their lives.
- Reflecting on the Meaning: A closing reflection on the key teachings in the lesson.
--ABOUT THE SERIES--
The Jeremiah Bible Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah's forty-plus years of commitment in teaching the Word of God. In each study, you'll gain insights into the text, identify key stories and themes, and be challenged to apply the truths you uncover to your life. By the end of each study, you'll come away with a clear and memorable understanding of that Bible book.