DK Eyewitness Florida (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Welcome to the Sunshine State
Whether you want to visit the Mission Control Room at the Kennedy Space Center, take an airboat ride in the Everglades or discover the historic Coral Gables, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Florida has to offer.
Florida is known for its sun-kissed beaches and magical theme parks, but this diverse state offers so much more. From nature trails and national parks, to sizzling nightlife and sumptuous seafood, Florida has it all.
Our newly updated guide brings Florida to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Florida's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks that make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Florida, from the Gold Coast to the Gulf Coast, Orlando to the Keys
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
Want the best of Miami in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Miami and the Keys.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer