The Wrong Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Highland Brides series.
- #1: An English Bride in Scotland: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: To Marry a Scottish Laird: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Highlander Takes a Bride: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Falling for the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Surrender to the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Highlander's Promise: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hunting for a Highlander: Highland Brides (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #9: Highland Treasure: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Highland Wolf: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: In Her Highlander's Bed: A Novel (Highland Brides #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
A laird’s daughter kidnaps a Highlander—and loses her heart… in New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands’ new historical romance
Lady Evina Maclean has heard much about Rory Buchanan’s skill as a healer. What she hasn’t heard is how good the brawny Highlander looks bathing in a waterfall. But Evina can’t afford the distraction, for her ailing father urgently needs care. Only when she’s rendered Buchanan unconscious and dragged him back to her family’s castle does the truth emerge—it’s not Rory she’s kidnapped but his brother Conran.
Other ladies try to ensnare Conran with flattery. Evina hits him over the head with the hilt of her sword to save her kin—and Conran likes the spirited redhead all the more for it. He’s learned enough from his brother to heal Evina’s father, but there are other dangers swirling around the Maclean clan. And while the beautiful, independent lady has sworn not to marry, this wrong Highlander may be just the right man for her.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus.