Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows #3) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Hollows series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows #1) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows #2) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Hollows #5) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): $49.00
- #7: White Witch, Black Curse (Hollows #7) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows #9) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): $94.50
- #11: Ever After (Hollows #11) (Hardcover): $30.51
- #13: The Witch with No Name (Hollows #13) (Hardcover): $26.99
In Every Which Way But Dead, witch and former bounty hunter Rachel Morgan's managed to escape her corrupt company, survive living with a vampire, start her own runner service, and face down a vampire master.
But her vampire roommate Ivy is off the wagon, her human boyfriend Nick is out of town indefinitely and doesn't sound like he's coming back while the far-too-seductive vampire Kisten is looking way too tempting, and there's a turf war erupting in Cincinnati's underworld.
And there's a greater evil still. To put the vampire master behind bars and save her family, Rachel made a desperate bargain and now there's hell to pay--literally. For if Rachel cannot stop him, the archdemon Algaliarept will pull her into the sorcerous ever-after to forfeit her soul as his slave. Forever.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is best known as the author of the #1 New York Times best selling Hollows series, but she has written more than urban fantasy and has published more than two-dozen books spanning the gamut from young adult, accelerated-science thriller, several anthologies, and has scripted two original graphic novels set in the Hollows universe. She has also published traditional fantasy under the name Dawn Cook. Kim is currently working on a new Hollows book between other, non related, urban fantasy projects.
“The world of the Hollows is fast-moving, funny, harrowing and scary, and—the greatest compliment to a fantasy—absolutely real.”
— Diana Gabaldon